As an engineer turned entrepreneur, I keenly grasp the vital importance of high-caliber #realtalk feedback - something I was missing when I likely needed it most. Launching a product company in Bangalore, the epicenter for BPOs and Service tech, presented an extreme challenge to find exceptional product mentors well-versed in web scale solutions, product-market fit, and strategy. Through countless conversations in conferences, and intros through friends and family, I secured a handful of advisors who guided me through every pivot in my startup and career - their counsel proved invaluable. I remember yearning for more diverse perspectives to think deeply about the fusion of design, technology, and business.
Who am I? 🧐
Engineer -> Entrepreneur -> Product Manager.
I’ve been in a product role since 2011. You can read more about my professional journey on LinkedIn.
Who is this for? 👩🎓👨💼👩💻👳
- Engineers / PMs looking to startup
- Entrepreneurs looking for early feedback on their ideas
- Startups looking for expertise or 🌱capital
What’s in it for me 😇
- A chance to give back to the community, what I have received in plenty over the years
- Connect with the community of product managers, hackers, entrepreneurs and change makers of tomorrow.
How does it work? 📅📄✉️
- DM me on Twitter or send me an email (itsmeritesh at gma..).
- Important: communicate clearly what you expect from me in our time together.
- Include any decks, demos, apps, that I should see. If everything checks out, I’ll schedule a 45 minute phone-call/video session.
- I might bring friends along if I think they have a perspective you should hear.
Have others found it useful?
You can see feedback scores from previous participants and more metrics about this here in my retrospective.
- Will I meet everyone who signs up?
If I feel like I have nothing meaningful to contribute, I’ll let you know early and not waste both our time.
- Will I sign an NDA to see your pitch deck?
I’m happy to if you feel strongly about it.
- What timezone am I based in? Pacific Standard/Daylight Time (California, USA)
- What can I expect from these sessions? I will mostly help answer your questions and point you to the right resources.
- what can I discuss during these sessions? Anything. You can talk about your product, ideas, growth, starting up, raising capital and more.